15 Gals of Talent!

I received exactly 296 emails, of beautiful talent. Literally each and every email that I opened up contained a link to an amazing display of handcrafted pieces of art. The cards and scrapbook pages of all the gals out there contained stories and heartfelt images of family, friends, and lives filled with inspiration and joy. I wish I had 300,000 images so that I could give each one of the applicants a set of my stamps to work with!

As it sits, I have just under 1,000 in my collection to showcase at the CHA! This is why I don't hesitate to pick a design team of 15 gals. It is in the best interest of Unity Stamp Company to start big - and that is exactly what I did in picking a team this large.

THANK YOU for all the interest in joining my team. I have filed all your addresses away to contact once my first shipment is due out! Our mounting system will enhance your current collection as well as work wonderfully with our new Unity Stamp Kits!

Please continue to follow our journey - and keep in touch. Big dreams as our journey continues will require an even larger design team in just a matter of months! Looking forward to the additions!

Till then STAY IN TOUCH & Check back often!

Angela