Another peek...


I don't think I slept last night. Have you ever had that happen? You just think and think and think and then WHA-LA! it's morning! This week is that last effort I will make to wind up my catalog. The end of the art will be coming in - I will turn it all in to get product made and then shift gears to finish up all the fine details to get me to the show sliding in sideways.


I am extremely excited about my new design team and have found these gals extremely supportive, innovative and HELPFUL! Emilie even made me a "blinkie" that I fell in love with - so cute and TRUE!


It says " Unity Stamp Co - we will change the way you stamp!" I love it! THANK YOU, EMILIE!


Take a peek at Cassie Medema artwork "Big Flowers". Who doesn't LOVE big flowers!? These are big stamps (Approx 4 X 4 - the big ones)
Have a wonderful day!