Design Team Mania!

WOW! OVER 100 emails have hit my inbox and they keep on coming!
Thank you for all the compliments on my designs. The excitement is in the air as it is 35 days and counting to the CHA Show. I will be selling my stamps in KITS . My new mounting system that pairs with those kits will be sold separately...I wish I could show you that system TODAY! Our brainchild is one of those ideas that spark discussions of "Why wasn't it always like that?" We have sat in the board room with some MAJOR Rubber Stamping Companies (I won't mention any names...) and they have encouraged us to bring this to the retail market - So here we are! The concept, the images and the substantial savings you will experience to feed your hobby hunger will make you a UNITY STAMP fan for life!
SO...as I get down from my SOAP BOX - I just want to say how much AMAZING talent there is out there in the CRAFTING industry. I was impressed with each click of my mouse and WISH I could just pick EVERYONE to join the adventure! I will be adding to my list as the next couple days go on! Stay posted, spread the word and DON'T HESITATE to email me with designs you wish to see brought to life in the RUBBER STAMPING WORLD! I have until January 10th to wind up my catalog and I am still accepting "IMAGES" from Graphic Artists to add to my line till then.
THANKS AGAIN! LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF THIS!