Good Times & the INSPIRATION behind it!

GOOD TIMES! You will see below this layout two of my inspirations for this set. In the top photo is Susan Westberg. She is the creator of the "GOOD TIMES!" expression among our group of friends, as well as the adorable pieces in the photo above. I have also posted several creations by Brooke Lien. Brooke and I are pictured in the bottom photo. I thought it would be appropriate to include my gals along side this set!

I need to bring attention to the photo within the scrapbook page on this set - that is my group of Mama's. For almost 10 years we have gathered the last Thursday of EVERY month for "Momtime". It is a simple gathering of food and laughs. I love these gals, we have supported one another through babies, toddlers, and all the lovely things that life has to offer us as women. GOOD TIMES!
We continue to appreciate all the wonderful things people are saying about the Unity Stamp Company. Time is of the essence now as we put all the finishing touches on our CHA Display!

Till tomorrow!
Angela