Happy Sunday! How sweet it is!


A.J. was one of the first gals that I chose for my design team. She was helpful to me from the first second of introduction. Her brilliant talent is showcased in the cards shown above. She is extremely detailed, it is evident that she loves the art of rubber stamping. A.J. has been right there for me with any question or concern and it is very much appreciated. While reading her blog it has come to my attention that she is a full time Home Maker. I have a special place in my heart for home makers as I spent 12 years at home raising the boys. The sacrifices to stay home can be overwhelming at times, but the memories made are well worth it.
Sunday-the weekend flew by. Chris has fully recovered from the shock of the lake - and it is back to checking off each intimate detail on our "to do" list. Looks like we are down to 15 days till show. We leave in 10 days.
Leaving is bittersweet as we will miss the birthdays of the older boys. Nic & Luke are extremely supportive and understanding - no guilt trips. My mother-in-law is staying with the boys while we are gone and I have no doubt she will make each birthday event special. I have been blessed with a mother and mother-in-law that are both extraordinary women.
We hit 1000 views on the blog! Thanks for visiting!
Happy Sunday!
Angela