Made it through the Fabulous Holidays!




My last post was December 20th - and then at that moment I was CONSUMED with the rush of getting a family of 6 prepared for the Holidays! Success...the holidays were great - now back to this passion of mine...Unity Stamps! I am so excited!

I just posted a plea for a design team on Split Coast Stampers and LITERALLY within seconds I had a TON of responses! Not only interest but WONDERFUL compliments on our Rubber Stamps! PASS THE WORD, girls! We are coming out with a bang and intend for The Unity Stamp Company to be HUGE! Watch closely as we unveil our mounting system along with 800 images that our talented artists complete! Exciting Stuff!

Adriana submitted this adorable "Smiling Paisly" set. Hope you love it!

ATTN: Please post comments! I would love to hear your thoughts! I am still in the designing process so if there is a set you would like to see I would love to hear from you!