On the RUN - or more like the SPRINT!




I remember when I was in 7th grade, I joined Cross Country - (only because I wanted to be in sports with my best friend Heather Tersteeg:) Before each 1 mile race I would cry. I would shake uncontrollably and cry because I did not in any way, shape or form WANT to run a mile! It didn't take long till I decided to trade my running shoes in and join Tennis....MUCH BETTER! My reason for mentioning this - is the race I am on for the next 20 days! The race to CHA! This mile is filled with MUCH more joyous moments...stessful & busy....yes - but much more enjoyable! I am meeting beautiful people with tremendous talent (my design team, my artists) and in turn they are forming new relationships among one another. I finally found a business with heart, compassion and appreciation! Well - I am on my way home to tune into some easy entertainment (LOVE American Idol) so as to re-charge my brain for the morning!

My wonderful photographer/fantastic friend is coming tomorrow night to take pretty pictures for my catalog - before long I will post a peek on my blog of my beautiful new system! I just can't WAIT!

In the meantime - I have a couple new sets for you to take a peek at! ENJOY! Dream Big is by Cassie Medema and Hot Mama is by Amy Baas! Hope you LOVE them as much as I do!