Summer, We're thinking of YOU! Brrrrrr............

Laura is the greatest gal! In the beginning, she wrote the sweetest letter to me regarding my journey to find a design team - expressing what a wonderful match we would be! She was 100% accurate. Her card making abilities are so very obvious in the photos above. Her blog is updated on a daily basis, and is a great source for inspiration. I love the bright colors she uses and found them necessary today, our little Minnesota town is sporting -15 degrees....I miss summer. Thank you, Laura, for your contribution to the team, you are a refreshing and fabulous asset to USC.

Yesterday I ran to St. Cloud which is an hour north of us. I had to finish up all the little corners of our booth and make sure I had all the necessary bins and equipment to put our display together. Thus the lack of attention to my blog...by the time I returned home, there was a list a mile long that was screaming for my attention. The most exciting turn of events was taking a peek at the tangible catalog proof . The catalog is 7 X 9, it is an adorable source to not only view all of our product but find inspiration within its pages as well. We added in quotes as well is a couple pages of "ideas". Everything looks unique and refreshing. I am happy to report that due to the point we are at with our "To Do" list, the light-hearted side of my personality is starting to peek out again and my breaths are getting a little deeper. Booth #730, Here we Come!