Vintage Blue Bells


This is a beautiful layout by one of my talented design team members, Robyn Weatherspoon. I have gotten to know my team as the weeks have passed, and although I have never heard her voice, I can feel the energy Robyn has. She compassion for people and she has a strong sense of integrity. Her latest post was a gentle defense and reminder in being kind. If the world would conduct themselves in whole like my gal Robyn we would be sincerely blessed at ALL times.

I am an inspirational guru of sorts. So you won't ever be surprised to find a thought or two in each one of my posts....Today I found this quote:

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain
American Author

Don't you love that?
Exploring. Dreaming . Discovering,
Angela