Gratitude Monday.

Gratitude.
Oprah told me to write down 5 things I am grateful for each day - no matter how small it quickly becomes meaningful.
1. A friend I haven't heard from in YEARS dropped me an email - for this I am grateful.
2. I woke up this morning to a house full of health - for this I am grateful.
3. I have a heater on my desk keeping me warm, as summer daze occupy my mind - for this I am grateful.
4. My website is near completion & it functions beautifully - for this I am grateful. (Thanks Cassie!)
5. I am starving & lunch is around the corner!! Could life get ANY better?
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
~Melody Beattie
Materials Used: Maya Road Chipboard Flowers, Memory Keepers Paper, Darice Finishing Accents, Prima Flower, Martha Stewart Ink, Unity Stamp "Gratitude" stamp.