The bigger the better....or hmmm...maybe not? You decide!

Look at these stamps. Aren't they Splendidly Large?
Scrapbooking and Card Making are equally fabulous in my opinion. Thus our line of stamps...
Unity likes to be different - yet accommodating all in the same.
Therefore....

We have decided to try a little something..... Shown here is a sample of the upcoming "Mini Mixups"
Thanks for the sweet little title idea, Brooke!
Above is our first little set called "Small Elegance"
It has 21 stamps that are a teenie version of some of my LARGE stamps including:
Unity provides a handle that has a unique & simple support for our thin wood mounted and un-mounted stamps. We also provide stamps that support Scrapbooking and Card Making. Aside from our mini's we have TONS of smaller stamps within our kits are perfect for card making. The ones I have made smaller are the ones that were EXTRA LARGE to begin with.
"Something for Everyone" that is one of our motto's!
Unity Mini Mix-Up second kit: "Batch of Bitty"

This set has 21 stamps as well, and is made up of teenie versions of some of the stamps from kits such as:

I have taken some (not all) of my "EXTRA LARGE" stamps reduced them down significantly as you can see above. The large ones will fit beautifully on Cards as a background of sorts, and can be used fabulously for Scrabooking. The mini ones are specifically geared toward cards and mini scrapbooks.


Unity's Mini Mix-Ups will be available starting June 1.
$15.00
Watch for them on my website!

Some more exciting FUN!
A "Random Special" at Unity!

I am random & spontaneous. My kids tell me, my friends tell me, my husband tells me, my family...and so on - I like to think of something and then JUST START. I think it through....slightly - only slightly.
So in CELEBRATION of randomness....Here is my Random Moment Sale!
Just because I WANT TO!
OK....and because I know some of you are welcoming your children home for the summer and you will need some new fun in your own little corner of the world....OH! ...also because my BANNER ad is in the MAIN Forum and we will be welcoming NEW GUESTS today to try out my stamps!
RANDOM SPECIAL!
Un-mounted Deeply etched RED RUBBA!
O'Happy Day
Lily Pad Playland
Simple Pleasures
Spring In The Mail
Beach Day
Retail: $89.00 plus shipping
RANDOM SALE: $55.00 and FREE SHIPPING!
My web guy is OUT OF TOWN - so I cannot post this on my WEBSITE, therefore you will have to email me personally with the subject: SEND ME THE RANDOM SPECIAL!mailto:SPECIAL!info@unitystampco.com

I can take a check, money order or paypal for this special.
No substitutions. No additions.
Unity's RANDOM SPECIAL ends at MIDNIGHT!