Cute Layouts, Cute Shoes, Lot's of Packing & some CANDY!

TONS going on here at Unity as we start to reach the final hours of getting ready for CHA.
Crazy how this event sneaks up on me! I am in "MOVE it or LOOSE it" mode. Why is it when you hit that mentality EVERYTHING starts happening OUTSIDE of what you actually need to complete? Already this morning I had a 10 year old with a BIKE BREAK DOWN at the doors of Unity. Of course HE has a schedule to keep, so Mama's Volvo hit the pavement to get him to where he needs to go. I believe he has a round of golf to play this morning, finishing JUST IN TIME for baseball practice, then BACK to the golf course for a tournament and another NINE, then BACK to the High school to pitch a baseball game. The kid is an endless boomerang of energy.....and now bikeless - so I will be running a bit today!
WE WILL START WITH BLOG CANDY!
BEST FRIENDS is our GIVEAWAY TODAY!
This layout by Jen Erickson FEATURES her adorable little gal...I should have made a stamp that said "100 things i love about you" because it looks as though she is the sweetest little "munchkin" EVER!
You know the process! Leave a comment below to qualify!
Let's make it a little more fun by posting a QUESTION to answer.
What is your FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE? - not craft related, I know - but fun!
SO...HERE is the STORY behind THESE!
Brooke and I took Monday to do odds and ends, in an effort to bring together our CHA Booth and various items for our outfits. To put it short and sweet - by the end of the day we were FRUSTRATED with the lack "Finds". Nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING - fit our vision of PERFECT. THEN OF ALL PLACES K-Mart provided us with relief -
CHECK OUT THESE FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!
Are they perfect or ARE THEY PERFECT?


OK - well...I am off to do more packing and preparing for CHA.
This is ONLY A SMALL START - We are BrINGiNG over 130 kits - Unity now has over 1500 images and GROWING!

I will pick a winner at RANDOM and post it with Guest Designer Friday FEATURING the ever so talented Elizabeth Neuman!
Enjoy your day!