Back to School? Soon...Great Idea from Erin!

What a SWEET idea!
Back to School Gifts for your kids teachers!
Fresh from the mind of Unity's Guest DT Member, Erin!







Message from Erin:
I only used one stamp to make this gift card set ...but it is a CUTE one!! If you do not have this sweet apple....order it NOW! It's in the "Mix It Up" set. (I know you have it, Angela!! hehe) I'll add the set of 12 3x3 cards to the box along with the taffy and some 3x3 envelopes.

I found this apple caramel taffy at Cracker Barrel. I always make "back to school" gifts for my son and daughter's teachers. I left the cards blank so the teachers could use them however they need.
They will make a great little card for them to give to students, parents, or for their personal use!

I love to spoil my children's teachers. They have such an important job! They take care of and teach my children for over 6 hours a day...and I am SO grateful for them! So, here's to another great school year!
Happy Birthday to my DT Member Maren!
In celebration of her BIRTHDAY I am offering up ECO Chic for $4.00 with a $20.00 purchase from Unity!
Click HERE to add it to your order! Special good through Sunday Evening!
This is the start of DT Birthday Specials! Watch Unity closely as we have lots of DT Members, therefore LOTS of Specials!

Sweet Little INSPRIRATION CHALLENGE at Splitcoast!
Check it out HERE!

We are casing Erin's Gallery!