Watchout Wednesday -Maria Levine...Unity ADVOCATE! We {heart} You!

Maria Levine
Maria has been a consistent support for Unity since the beginning of time.
She is consistently advocating Unity right along with the DT and Myself, and we have so much appreciation for her!
I love her style and I LOVE that she has so many new, fresh ways to put a project together!
Thank you Maria, for just being yourself - Helpful, Sweet, and Compassionate about Unity. It is 100% appreciated!
July Kit of the Month
"Friend Tree" Artist- Kristine Bents
from
"....it's the little things"
Adorable Maria!
"Bitty Christmas Tags" Artist - Adrianna Marie
This is one that STANDS out in the crowd! The entire Unity Design Team LOVES THIS!

Made with Unity's "Giggle Grove" - Artist: Kristine Bents
Was this for the BUTTON Challenge last HIP HOP?! I think so...and I LOVE it!

Last but not LEAST Maria's card made with "Tiny Trinity" - Artist: Adrianna Marie
This is for the HIP HOP Customer Challenge posted HERE. If you would like to play along follow the link for some HIP HOPPIN FUN!


{a little about Maria, whom we adore so very much!}
I am a SAHM to 2 year old boy/girl twins and a wife to a supportive husband of 8 years. I began stamping about 7 years ago through an at home party and have been addicted since. That addiction has escalated after the birth of my twins (believe it or not I do find some stamping time)and I have accomplished more than I thought I could in the last 2 years. This is definitely more than just a hobby it’s a passion!

How did you find Unity?
I remember back to the beginning of this year reading about a new stamp company on AJ's blog, unfortunately I found it a little too late and missed the DT call. I did keep a watchful eye on this new company and when Unity emerged I was intrigued. I was psyched when my first order arrived and since then it's become an addiction!
What is your favorite kit?
Are you kidding? You want me to pick ONE Unity kit?? That is practically impossible but I will tell you a few of my current fave's : Hey Chick; Giggle Groove; Bitty Christmas Tags; Birds of a Feather. But basically I love them all!!!

What's your fave source of inspiration?
By doing challenges because the challenge is a starting point for inspiration. I also find inspiration all over. No matter where I go I see something that makes me think “That would make a nice card.” Sometimes it’s the color or the layout of something like a picture. My husband went to a concert recently and they had an awesome light show, when he came home he told me that I would have loved it and he could hear me saying “Wow, those colors would be great on a card.”

Do you have a fave quote?
I actually just came across this quote recently which I thought was so true, we always need to be loved...
"A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it."
Frank A. Clark

Are you reading any books right now??
I'm embarrassed to say no, but do all my magazines count? From Stamping magazines to People to Entertainment Weekly. LOLOL! I always have good intentions to read a book but when I have free time I prefer stamping usually until midnight or later!

Sorry I have so late on my posts...HIP HOP will change that! Join us BRIGHT & Early - 10 a.m. Thursday Morning in the SPLITCOAST Unity Forum - Bring a friend!

Tons of prizes, specials, entertainment and FUN!

So stick a meal in the crockpot, brew some coffee, bring your sense of humor and prepare for HIP HOP!

Recipe courtesy of the Magnuson's: Here's what is cooking at our house tomorrow!

Crockpot French Dip {yummy!}

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)


3 pounds beef sirloin roast

1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix

1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic (OPTIONAL - I add minced garlic into everything!)
1 (1 ounce) packet dry au jus mix
1 cup water
8 (1 ounce) slices provolone cheese
8 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise

DIRECTIONS
Place the beef roast into a slow cooker. Stir together the water and au jus mix; pour over the roast. Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove the roast from the slow cooker and shred or slice. Open the hoagie rolls and top with beef and provolone cheese. Serve with small bowls of the hot au jus from the slow cooker.

Enjoy!