DT Tuesday! Anne Marie is here to stay!

Well, school is two hours late.
Not snowing.
Not blowing.
Just cold!
VERY COLD!
Luke came up the stairs and said "Geesh!" - just looking out the window you can SEE it is cold.
I think we are looking at TEMPS of -40 windchill.
a bit chilly....
Anne Marie
is gracing us with her gifts today.
YOU will recognize her work as she was a Guest Designer for Unity in the past!
We are now happy to have her with us EVERY SINGLE day.
She is an amazing addition to my Scrapbooking Design Team and we are so happy to have her!
She has put together a layout with showcasing her beautiful little girl.
She worked that OWL journal box right in, and what transpired is a beautifully detailed page of memories!
OF COURSE, I love the colors!


Thank you Anne Marie for putting together this adorable layout!
You can see another FABULOUS layout on her BLOG!
CLICK HERE.
*********************************

"Love Grows"
{hooray, Joy! You know the drill!}
it is!
I would be silly to go against the majority vote!

Unity has a TON of new stamps kits coming out!

Be "owl" mine
"little buggers"
Love growS

are only a few of them!

You can look forward to more fun in the next couple months.
Slowly but surely!

ACK!
8:45 already!
I think someone made minutes into 30 seconds long without telling me.

Off to get the kids moving along!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
...and THANK YOU for your help with naming the kits!

Now I am looking forward to seeing what you all do with them once they get in your stampy little hands.

My boys surrounded me yesterday.
They were out of school early.
As I sat ALL DAY in my pink bathrobe and worked - they would come from time to time to check in and see what I was up to.
It was nice. Being Home.
After spending 12 years as a stay at home mommy - from time to time I miss it. Being available for them.
Right inside the four walls of our cozy little house.


Family.
Nothing better.
{MOST of the time}
:)
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
~Author Unknown

{I just adore Erma's antics}
The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
~Erma Bombeck

hAvE A fABulOUS dAY!