This is fun! Do this one!

Wow!
I had so many suggestions on the LAST SET...I think I will ask for HELP again!
{By the way - I will release the VALENTINE SET earlier!}
I don't know what I was thinking waiting till February 1....HELLO! ....that is WAY TOO LATE. I have sent them off to production and they will be ready to purchase on THURSDAY for Hip Hop!
Betty you thought of such a neat name for the VALENTINE SET:
***********Be "Owl" Mine**********
{heart} it!
I am going to send you this set just for being so clever, my dear!
Email eryn@untiystampco.com with your address!
Thanks, Betty!
Now I have another one for all of you!
I just love having all this help!
Takes some things off my plate to have so many people with their minds working for one effort!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This next set is a sort of RE-RELEASE. I had these mounted on our wood slides, and they were about 3 X 3" big! WAY BIG! Since they are MUCH CUTER small...I made them un-mounted red rubber, pre-cut with cling foam. - I also added some words.
It WAS part of the BUZZIN AROUND kit...
Now I have taken some images out and added some NEW ones in!
What shall we name it!?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is so fun!
Thanks again for all your help!


Too-da-loo for now!