WOW! Jen Cushman - is a NEW FIND from CHA!

Watch Out Wednesday - {W.O.W}
Featuring Jen Cushman
Jen came by our Booth at CHA. She was going to be demonstrating in the SIZZIX booth and inquired about using Unity with her demonstration. OF COURSE we were thrilled that she LOVES Unity. She took the Linden Branch and Unity Handles with her and made some adorable projects combined with the Sizzix.


Jen making some FAB projects with Unity.
Jen showcasing how un-mounted stamps can be used with the Unity Handles OR our wood slides can slip right on into the handles.



A little introduction and write up on Jen:

Jen Cushman is a mixed-media designer, instructor and independent writer.
Her artwork and writing has been featured in a variety of national publications, including Mary Engelbreit’s Home Companion magazine, The Crafts Channel of Lifetime Television’s website, American Style, The Artist’s Magazine and more.
An enthusiastic and supportive instructor, Jen teaches more than paper crafting and jewelry-making techniques.
She encourages others to explore their authentic, creative process to create art that is real and meaningful.

{not to mention she is a very sweet and wonderful lady!}

A necklace using your Linden Branch stamp
(my favorite stamp right now because of its beauty and simplicity!)

A Blank Journal


A little bit about where JEN finds Inspiration.

Inspiration surrounds us.

Creative people see the world differently and take time to notice the things that most people overlook or are just too busy to care about.

Nature usually inspires my color palette, particularly the deep autumn colors prevalent in the small mountain town where I live.

Of course, my son and husband, family and friends inspire any scrapbooking that I do.

As a writer and artist, I’m passionate about telling the stories of my life and the people I love.


Hoo Loves Ya Baby? Scrapbooking Page





Hoo Loves Ya Baby? Card

Check out her website at www.jencushman.com or read her blog at www.getrealscrapbooking.com

Wednesday Challenge Chicks!
CLICK HERE to see what they are up to this week!
Always something WONDERFUL!


Today I am feeling STRESS!
Why? You ask?
Well.
For years and years and years I raised small children - and made the heartfelt promise to my mother that ONE DAY when they were grown I would be able to spend time together!
I GET TO GO SPEND TIME!
However it takes a TON OF PLANNING!
{I think more than when the boys were small!}
Business, Sports, Homework, Arrangements!
I am sure this is no strange scenario to any of you!
So that is what I am doing today!
Lovely Eryn is going to stay with the boys while Chris joins me on my visit over the weekend!

Thanks GOODNESS she is as laid back as I am when it comes to a mess!

Well, off to take the next 12 hours to bring things together!



I just needed to add a couple QUOTES:
Cause that is how I roll.
Trying to stay upbeat and positive about getting things in order called for me to take a moment and reflect.
What did I find?
For some reason this one entertained me.
Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society.
The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute.
~Gil Stern
{ha!}
I love this one.
This reminded me of my husband.
He is the BEST at seeing things in the best possible way he can!
Some folks never exaggerate - they just remember big.
~Attributed to both Audrey Snead and Chi Chi Rodriguez
{love it!}
I hope today some wonderful happens in YOUR life you can "remember big"!