Love all around!

Amazing.
This morning a package was placed on my desk.
I LOVE that!
I opened it & melted.
Bracelets are my FAVORITE!
I could have been one of those Egyptian Women with the bracelets up my entire arm.
Michelle must have noticed that.
She sent me a stunning piece of hand made jewelery - better yet, she sent me a Mother's Day Card that had the most supportive words written within it.
The gift and the card represented a re-affirmation to me.
THAT is the MOST precious gift she gave.
A DEEP Heartfelt THANK YOU to you sweet Michelle.



----------------------------
Scrapbook Secrets by Kimber McGray goes to:
Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2009-05-08 11:56:10 UTC
joni said...
Okay, this is fantastic!!! I so want all those stamps...love how you used them!!!
11:19 AM
Email brooke@unitystampco.com with your shipping information!
We will get your book out to you!
Congrads!
--------------------------------
Looking for Homes!
Here they are! The MAY Kit of the Months.
Stacks of them.
Ready to start their journey to your stampy little hands!




If you have never held a Kit of the Month in your hands - this gives you and idea of the size.
Large.
Large.
&
Extra Large Kit!


Stamping, Scrapbooking. Perfect for BOTH!

Get yours TODAY!
$24 little dollars.
Click HERE.
----------------------------------



I am going to try something different with Hip Hop Hangover today.
All the AMAZING Unity Customers that participate are members at Splitcoast Stampers.
Therefore.
HERE IS THE LINK
Visit the FORUM and CLICK ON DOWN THE LIST!

--------------------------------------

Here is what I know at this very moment.

My husband REALLY does love me.
------------------
Friendships DO endure
------------------
Long walks are GOOD for the mind and body
------------------
Staying up till 4 am solving all the questions of life makes for a LONG FRIDAY!
-----------------
Laughter is a PERFECT cure for sleep deprivation!
----------------
People I have never met face to face hold a VERY SPECIAL place in my heart.
...and so do the ones I see face to face every single day.
----------------

What do you KNOW for sure, this very moment?


If you're really listening
If you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world,
your heart breaks regularly.
In fact, your heart is made to break,
it's purpose is to burst open again and again
so that it can hold evermore wonder.
Andrew Harvey


Enjoy your Evening!
I am spending mine with friends and a toasty little bonfire - provided the rain holds off!
Can't WAIT!