Oh! Scrappy Day!

Good Morning!
Alright - who was SHOCKED last night on American Idol?
I thought for SURE cutie little Kris was goin' home.
I am really happy he got to stay, cause I think he is FAB -
However....I just love my little red head girl.
Sad we don't get to hear Allison's husky little voice anymore.
She was amazing!
-----------------------------------------
It is a Scrappy Day at Unity!
We are celebrating the craft - I think this calls for the entire UNITY staff to just STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING and start SCRAPPIN!
In a perfect UNITY world YES! In this world - thank goodness we have TOO MUCH WORK to do! :)
--------------------------------------------
You asked, we listened! The FUNCTIONS on our WEBSITE have been updated!
FINALLY!
You will now get a confirmation page when you check out.
It took a little doin - but it is DONE! :)
We did some upgrades that are taking us in the direction to BETTER Customer SATISFACTION!
We are so HAPPY about that?
----------------------------------
Our MAY KITS are almost ready to leave their Unity Home and start traveling to their owners.
We have PILES of them!
I really need to take some pictures and show you. It is impressive.
Even if you are a scrappy person these stamps work MARVY!
The sentiments are a bit larger that the typical stamp kit.
I will take some pictures for my 11:00 post and show you the amazingness of this deal.
{"Amazingness" - is that a word? I don't think it is.}
{...another Sweet Day!}
Speaking of "AMAZINGNESS..."
Look at what the talented mind of Unity DT Member Chelsea has done!


Love the dusty soft colors.
ALL MADE with the Unity May Kit of the Month.
$24 bucks gets you some serious potential.



CLICK HERE to sign up for YOUR Kit of the Month!

-----------------------------------

Are you inspired?
Well prepare to be so even more!
Starting at 10am CENTRAL TIME.
CLICK HERE!
Start with Linsey.
Do the Scrappy Blog Hop!
Start with Linsey...She will give you the NEXT DT Member on the list within the content of her write up for today.
BE INSPIRED!
http://linseyrickett.blogspot.com/
Check back here at 11 am Central for more Unity Fun!
I am doing a SPECIAL Give Away!
You won't want to miss it!