Sweet Robyn.



Who loves Robyn?
Me! I do! We do!
She has been with us from the VERY BEGINNING.
One of my originals - standing by our side through it ALL.
She is the definition of STELLAR.
Meet her in person and you feel as though you have known her ALL YOUR LIFE.
Robyn is sincere, she is warm, she is beautiful, she is caring -
and she is of course a CREATIVE DIVA!


She is a teacher by trade.
Oh! How I would love to bring my child to school each day to be greeted by her.
Thank You, Robyn you are such a special addition to Unity!
{...not to mention you have tugged at the heartstrings of my hubby as well}
Every year at CHA there are BIG HUGS and a "How's my Sugar" question from Chris.
I think I may travel one day to see Robyn in her home environment. I have not ONE DOUBT that she is surrounded by wonderful people.
Like attracts like and I would love to experience her world!
Enjoy her Creations - and if you don't get your fill be sure to visit her on her blog!
HERE BY GRACE

March Kit of the Month & You + Me = Happy



Unity Stamp Co. - Floral Friends
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ribbon: ?
Button: FooFaLa





Unity Stamp Co. - May Kit of the Month
· Paper and Stickers: Basic Grey
· Rhinestones: Kaiser Craft
· Cardstock: Bazzill
· Ink: Staz On





· Unity Stamp - April Kit of the Month
· Paper: My Mind’s Eye
· Cardstock: Bazzill
· Buttons: Foof Fa La
· Ribbon: Offray

------------------------------
Some feel good music for you today! I love this song.
That little Kenny C. knows how to write a song!
Right, Jimmi!
-------------------------------
On a different note:
I emailed AJ yesterday and told her I AM STALKED BY QUOTES.
I am not complaining about that.
It really is amazing how it happens.
Almost like a whisper from heaven above emailed directly to my inbox.
I was dealing with a tiny personal issue.
Trying to find some peace with it.
Telling myself to let it go.
----------------------
I hear the little ding dong of a new email -
This is what I read:

"Often we allow ourselves to be upset by small things we should despise and forget. We lose many irreplaceable hours brooding over grievances that, in a year's time, will be forgotten by us and by everybody.
No, let us devote our life to worthwhile actions and feelings, to great thoughts, real affections and enduring undertakings."

Why THANK YOU VERY MUCH Bob Procter!
Problem SOLVED!
Enjoy your day!