Monday with Gina. Sweet Goodbyes. Sweet Outlooks.

Gina has spent a lovely month with my Design Team.
She took my stamps and made them come alive brilliantly.
It has been a fun welcoming her to the Unity family for the month of June.
She used the new INCENTIVE kit and the June Kit of the Month from Unity to create this lovely infant layout for today's featured project.
One of my FAVORITE quotes ever: Everyday holds the possibility of a MIRACLE.
That's the truth!
Beautiful Layout in FULL view.

This adorable baby gift was made with the June Kit of the Month as well.
LOVE IT!

Be sure to take a peek at Gina's Blog.
She has more Unity Inspiration to share with you!
----------------------------------
How was your weekend?
Mine was nothing short of wonderful.
I even feel slightly distracted today thinking about how FABULOUS and Exciting life has the potential to be.
simple times
simple gestures
sweet smiles
simple laughs
From the minute the weekend started to the moment it ended small things happened to change my daily outlook.
-----------------------------
I love deliberating the possibility that really every single day DOES hold the possibility of a miracle - and if no HUGE miracle takes place - at the very least every single day leads you in a new, curious, exciting direction toward living and experiencing life to the fullest.
Huge thanks to the people in my life - for adding to that experience.
With a little help from friends....life it good! Right?!
Enjoy your Monday.
Need to re-direct my distraction and get busy!
HELP!