Random Pictures by Request.

It's Casual Friday.
I get a few emails every now and then that request pictures from me that are less "Set - Up" or "Posed" - of course I have those....So I thought I would share TODAY?
Introducing Us a little less formal.
I will make it a point of getting the peeps inside Unity at their most casual and post more of these in the future.
"Posed" is nice - Spur of the Moment is FUN!
Sawyer is a NUT.
The boys and I are in the background playing with a HUGE SEARCH AND FIND that my mom gave Sawyer for his birthday - SAWYER liked his new SLEEPING BAG better. Here he is not crying - he is just acting crazy.
Random Fact - That is my mom's foot. HA!
{Do you see the big hump in the middle of the floor? THAT would be Sawyer...HA!}

Here is Chris and Broman and Luke finding something in particular pretty comical.

james

James being a nut with the flour as he rolled out his pizza crust.


This one is a little more "posed" but I thought it was cute. Had to throw it in there - James with his completed pizza.



I was trying to get a great photo of the two of us. Go figure the 17 year old never co-operates.



What a MONSTER this kid is. WHAT HAPPENED! This is his Nanny {grandma}. 14 years old. Amazing.
Posed but necessary to post - Just too fun NOT to share!


Here is Sawyer SQUEEZING me TIGHT.

Here is Sawyer learning from his Nanny how to roll his first Pizza Crust.


Random - I know - BUT I LOVE THIS LOVE RUB! It fits right above a light switch. I think I need to put it above EVERY light switch in my home. Currently we have put it above all the light switches here at Unity. "Feel the Joy" people!



Speaking of "Feel the Joy" - This picture says it all.
It was taken at our ONE YEAR Anniversary.
Feeling some joy THAT DAY!



Unity is EVERYWHERE today cause It's FRIDAY!

All my LOVELY CUSTOMERS have put some LOVELY PROJECTS on their BLOGS!
HOORAY! I love Friday!
----------------------
-------------------
----------------------
----------------------
-----------------------------
Get your Unity!
Great Prices EVERY WEEK from
Thursday - Sunday!
The weekend is YOURS to Shop!
Here is a quick rundown of all the specials!
Did you see the NEW RELEASE?
Retro BBQ....Sweet Summertime.
BY the Talented and LOVELY...
Lisa Hetrick!
CLICK HERE to take a peek!
New Release…perfect for your SUMMER projects!Purchase our brand new Retro BBQ Kit get a
FREE!!!!!
US-568A Love is Everything
-------------------------------------
Attention!
We will be hosting a CHA Love is EVERYTHING Challenge with this stamp.
Get YOUR project using this stamp in the Unity CHA Booth!
More Details to FOLLOW!
------------------------------------------
Here are you Sales for Unity Day!
------------------
10% off SALE!Discount Code: HAPPY
Includes Handles, Storage Solutions, Luv Rubs, & PAST Kit of the Month’s!{one discount code per order, excludes Kit Club Membership}$2 KIT SALE!For every $25 you spend {up to $125}, get a select Unity Kit for just $2!
All of these kits can be found in the $2 SALE category under products.
{or just click HERE} So spend $125 and get 5 kits for just $10.00!!!your choices include:
UK-407A Little Me
UK-312A Jolly Little Winter
UK-356A Birthday Chic
UK-351A Love in the Air
UK-358A Little Sprout
UK-399A you + me = Happy
UK-397A Feel the Joy
{no substitutions}