Monday - Lisa Henke Unity's Guest Design Team Member!

A great BIG WELCOME!
Lisa Henke
One of our Unity July Guest Designers
Lisa has been following Unity nearly since our launch date. She is brilliantly creative and we are honored to welcome her to the Unity Design Team for the entire month of July.
-----------------------------------
Lisa shared two projects with me for the Unity Blog today.
Lisa used the FLOURISHES on the Stamp - Heartfelt Memories.
It turned out beautifully - what a GREAT idea!
She also used the fun frame for the NEWEST Unity Kit of the Month {Pocket Full of....}
That is the best little journaling box!
One of those stamps you are going to reach for OVER AND OVER again.
Thanks LISA HETRICK for that box!
We love it!
Lisa's next card is made with 1,2,3,4 thousand cupcake calories - by Lindsay Spencer and the word CELEBRATE from the Sentiments O'Simple set from Unity.
Lisa created this card based on the CAS Design Challenge on SCS.
The theme this week is birthday, clean and simple cards.
CLICK HERE to view the challenge details.
Thanks, Lisa - for sharing your creativity with us this LOVELY Monday!
CLICK HERE to take a peek at Lisa's Blog.
Tons more creative inspiration to view - and a nifty little project for you to do!
------------------------------------------------
A bit of rambling.
I had a million and one emails this morning - as the weekend was filled with so much lake time that the emails remained inside the inbox for 3 days straight - THAT has not happenend in over a YEAR! However, we are back at it - and all is well! Everything that I found in my inbox was delightful and wonderful! Art, Compliments on Unity, Hello's and a small batch of customer service questions ALONG WITH some fabulous quotes.
You all know how I love and NEED to be inspired everyday.
----------------------------
CHANGE.
I know I talk about this a TON - and I guess it is because there is SO MUCH of it going on in my life at the present moment.
EVERYTHING is a constant change.
Sometimes it seems like all I believe to be true is tested and I search to find a new sense of truth and understanding of things.
The questions endure from day to day - and I have been told, this is a good thing.
So clearly I accept it and continue on this path.
We don't grow into the life that is meant for us unless consistent growth and change is taking place.
Here is the one quote that touched me closest today:
We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
~Lynn Hall
perfect. i feel MUCH better now.