Consistently Amazed.....




It is such a treat to open my inbox every Monday Morning.
My Unity Guest Designers NEVER CEASE to AMAZE ME with the creations they provide for my Monday Post.

Today I was treated with some creations from Michelle Stancil.
She is brilliantly creative and talented to the core.
Love her color choices!

She has used the Unity STORE Kit of the Month for her card - the first creation shown, as well as the JULY Kit of the Month {...a pocket full of}

The STORE KIT of the MONTH is sold ONLY in Stores.
There is a LIST HERE of the stores that carry that kit.
Take a peek to see.

The Unity Kit of the Month is a HUGE VALUE.
One large sheet of Rubber Stamps.
Pre-cut mounted on Cling Foam.
Can be used with ANY Acrylic Block.
The sheet of rubber measures 8.5 X 11.
It is a beautiful thing!
CLICK HERE to sign up for YOUR Kit!

Growing in Unity
We have a lovely new person doing the week of Unity!
Be sure to take a peek at her BLOG today and every single day this week.
http://www.handmade75.blogspot.com
Stephanie Muzzlin

---------------------------------------------
Random Thought for Monday. :)

I found a quote by Marilyn Monroe today that I really loved.
....along with 7,944 other people that gave it the thumbs up.
I am willing to bet that that 7,943 of those were women.
Ha.

It is not the typical "Angela" quote that you all know and are used to.
However I thought you would appreciate it.
Women.
Strong Women.
Need to be selfish.
Need to make mistakes.
...and REALLY who feels secure 100% of the time?
We fall.
We get back up.
Slowly but surely...
...and LIFE becomes that much better

"I am selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure don't deserve me at my best."
-Marilyn Monroe