Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

Hi everyone!!!

This is Jimmi, taking over the Unity blog today to share some of my very favorite things from the past week with YOU!

So, let's see...

I really love this card by Danielle Lounds! The pretty colors make me smile and think of Spring or Summer, my favorite times of the year!!
She uses Wherever You Go which is on sale today for $35.00!

I just tried the new Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte...holy moly is it DELISH! Love it! I had mine cold but my bff Sherry had it hot and said it was just as good!
I'm loving my new Levi's 524 Skinny Jeans:
I adore this card using the Ippity kit Kissmas and Misteltoe by Jen Marie! I am a sucker for 1. snowmen, 2. kraft and brown and 3. snowflakes...and she's got it all going on here:{I really need that stamp set, ASAP!!}

I am CRAZY about these Bearpaw Tall Knit boots, I can't take them off my feet!


I'm wearing my folded over, they have 3 cute buttons on the inside too!!!

This card by Gretchen makes me SO happy! I love her layered poinsettia from Hodgepodge of Happiness and the Worn Music Background embossed on the black layer, it's all perfect!

Well, that's all the *favorites* for today but I want to leave you with a beautiful Thanksgiving quote that is a favorite of mine:


He who thanks but with the lips
Thanks but in part;
The full, the true Thanksgiving
Comes from the heart.
~J.A. Shedd

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the things that made me smile this week!

I will see you here next Sunday for another edition of Jimmi's Favorite Things! Maybe you'll see your Unity creation here!!!


~Jimmi~