DT Member Natalie Dever! Writing the Unity Blog Today!

Hey Unity Peeps!  It's me Natalie and it's my turn to share some fun stuff with you today!
First off I just want to thank the Unity folks for letting me be a small part of the team.  I absolutely LOVE everything about Unity....the stamps, the kits the people.... LOVE it all!!

My first card features this months Kit of the Month. I layered the two stamps and added a button and a little ZVA swirl for fun.  the paper is Cosmo Cricket

My next two cards use the same basic sketch.  It's a great sketch and one you can tuck away for those days when you need to make a card but don't know where to begin...a 'got to' sketch :)
The first card uses the super fabulous Donna Downey's 'The Artist in You' set along with yellow.  I don't often use yellow but I needed something cheery on a cloudy Wisconsin day, (added the buttons because I just love buttons!)




the second card uses the My Mind's Eye paper from last months Scrapbook Collage kit and 'Love Grows', remember this super cute Valentine set?!!  Time to start using it again!!





Thanks for spending a little time with me today! I hope your holiday weekend is everything you want and need it to be!  Don't forget to charge the batteries for your camera!!
nat