Unity Artist Wednesday

Hey there! This is Lindsay Spencer. I'm honored to call myself a Unity artist.
And let me tell you, it's been a fun and very rewarding task! I'm sure all the Unity artist would agree with me. I LOVE working for AND WITH the Unity family.
I thought I'd let you into my mind a little for the day.
INSPIRATION! Unity is all about inspiration. So where do I get mine?
Well, there's the STAMP SUGGESTIONS thread in the SCS forum.
I so very much appreciate all the customers suggestions and ideas.
Then there's a few "ARTSY FARTSY" places I like to look, like ETSY (have you ever SEEN all the amazing handmade things there?), and ARTFIRE, just to name a couple.
Then there's just the everyday little inspirations I get from things like my little ones.
The sock monkey in the October 2009 was inspired by the sock monkey I made my son for the day he went to surgery.

Card by Design Team member Christy

The butterfly flowers from the April 2009 KOTM came from an idea about my sweet daughter running through a field of butterflies.


Card by Design Team member Jimmi



Thanks for letting me share my thoughts with you. I'll leave you with a few of my favorite quotes.


"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen" - Ralph Waldo Emerson


"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul,
And singS the tune without the words,
And never stops at all....."- Emily Dickinson


"There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in." -Deepak Chopra


"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." - Dr. Wayne Dyer