Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

Happy New Year!!!

I hope that 2010 has been wonderful for you so far!

I have found a lot to love this year!

1st things 1st....I finally read the Twilight books....it was something I had resisted forever, well, I guess not forever, ha! Anyway, I started the Monday (at work) before New Years Eve and finished last night and CRIED and cried when it was over!
I read the 1st 3 books so fast and then I did NOT want to finish Breaking Dawn, I just didn't want it to be over so I guess that's why I cried........I am SO sad that I can't hang out with Bella and (mostly) Edward anymore, it's just not fair!


So, in case you are like I was and holding out on reading these books, READ THEM ASAP! You will not regret it, well...you may regret not showering or cooking or cleaning...but you'll get over it, LOL!

I totally love the January Kit of the Month Savor the Journey!
Don't you love it???????? That owl, the polka dots, flowers, puzzle pieces...AHHHHH.....TOO CUTE!

Here are a few cards I made with it so far this year that happen to be 3 of my favorite cards I've ever made!
...I see MANY more cards to come using this kit!



This week, the Valentine's Day cards and papers have really been making me happy! Valentine's Day is my favorite card making occasion!

This gorgeous Valentine's Day line Be Loved from My Minds Eye:

and the Cupid Collection from Pink Paislee.
are my favorites so far this year!

I came across THIS card by Danielle Lounds this week in my Google Reader and fell in love with it right away! It's so creative in so many ways!

Of course I've seen some clothes I love for Spring, too.....
THIS shirt from New York and Co. is such a beautiful orange color, I have to have it...I didn't buy it yet though...I do have a few NY&Co. gift cards to use but I'm trying to wait til they have more of the new stuff in...it's hard to wait...
And I'm not sure I can wait very long at all before I buy THIS purple sweater....don't you think I need it ASAP?? In fact I may go and get it today....it's too beautiful not to be mine! {I'm so weak aren't I???}OMG did you see this card by DT member Amber??? Isn't it the CUTEST owl you've ever seen??? Just look at those sweet eyes!
Good hair days are also something I LOVE and I have been having some good hair days if I do say so myself....since Mike got me this Ultra CHI for Christmas. I already had a CHI but it's a 2" and it's too wide for the most part so he bought me a 1" CHI and this one rocks! It's pink and sparkly too so that definitely helps :)

Ok, that is all for this Sunday...I need to get to the tanning bed and to visit a friend and to probably get that purple sweater....LOL!

I hope you have a FANTASTIC week! I'll see you next Sunday!

Love, Jimmi


The beginning is the most important part of any work, especially in the case of a young and tender thing; for that is the time at which the character is being formed and the desired impression more readily taken.--Plato