My Birthday Wish.

This is my wish for YOU, cause it is what I WISH for ME! :)
------------------------------------------
Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”

-------------------------------------------
{since i am 37 i figured i could have 14 wishes, right?! especially if i am sharing them with EVERYONE! hooray!}

I have to say that year 36 was FULL of growth.  Tons of it. When they say you are a year older AND wiser they were RIGHT!- the WISER part graced my life this year.

As Unity has grown, so have I, in unexpected, delightful and difficult ways.
I want to paint the prettiest picture possible, of course.
However....
Life threw HUGE challenges my way this 36th year of mine.
Without going into specifics, I will assure you - IT IS TRUE - through the greatest resistance comes the greatest growth.  I feel so "grown up" now. HA!   I have experienced situations that I NEVER thought I would - and I am THANKFUL for every single one of them.



Wisdom aquired this year revolved around Judgement.
....and DONE.
.....for REAL.
NO MORE JUDGEMENT.
I can honestly say that I have stepped aside from using my personal thoughts  judging people and their situations...
If I feel the need to judge something - I start looking within.
Really - Judging someone else's life, decisions, beliefs, actions is such a WASTE of time when you have your own life to live and learn from.
---------------------------------------------
“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”
------------------------------------------
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

Mother Teresa of Calcutta quotes

So there it is!
Some rambling from my heart.
It is my birthday - I can do that!


Moving into my 37th year with a happiness on the horizon.

Happiness for the struggles overcome and still being overcome, the friendships that have entered my life, the situations I have left behind and the the new situations that are created every day.
LIFE IS AMAZING....and at all times I look forward to what may happen NEXT!
HOORAY and THANK You for being part of this adventure.
LOVE TO ALL OF YOU, my creative friends!

Tommorow is a SALE DAY!
Come back to see US!
All PAST Kit of the Months will be $30.00!
Starting Thursday!
...and

MORE, MORE, MORE!