DT Tuesday and a simple layout



Good Morning!

AJ here. Day 2 of spring break- and it's DEFINITELY not behaving like spring in my neck of the woods. Hailed so much last night, the kids were making snow balls out on our back deck. Not great spring weather if you ask me...

any hoo...onto the project-

Here is my sassy (now 6 year old) when she was 2. LOVE that snarl she has, it's so adorable. Look how she even used to let me put her hair in pig tails- Now- the hair only goes in a pony tail for soccer, then out as she is walking off the field.



I managed to finally get my layout done for this weeks Simple Scrapping sketch. Make sure to use keyword USCSSC02 when uploading (it's a ZERO not the letter "O" before the the 2)

I used Pocket full of... (the July 09 KOM) and the Just Polka dots background-the paper is from American Crafts dear lizzy line.

enjoy!



{Ippity}
{Ippity}