I have 3 more things to say....



Thing #1
We have a WINNER from YESTERDAY'S blast from the PAST!

Sarah C.
I feel like lately I would follow ur bloggs anywhere..U Ladies r helping me improve my card making 10-fold!!! Thanks and Keep up the good work! I have a page on Unity blogg, I foloow u on facebook and my own personal blogg that i toy with! and Of course splitcoast! Thanks again for being here UK303A

Sarah YOU WIN - Love is TOXIC and a Unity Kit of your CHOICE!
Email: brooke@unitystampco.com to claim your PRIZE!

Thing #2


Unity is in Archiver's.


Pretty Please, leave some love for Unity there? 
I will pick a winner off the Archiver's BLOG to win ONE BIG Unity Prize Basket valued at $50.
CLICK HERE to pay them a VISIT!
We want you to SHOW THE Unity Support!

HOORAY!
We are so excited to be within the walls of such and AMAZING Store!
They are DELIGHTFUL!


Thing #3

I forgot. 
oh!
Daily Deal - it's UP!
Click HERE to see it!
----------------------------------
Be sure to visit and do the BLOG HOP today! 
Click Here for more information on the post below!

It's Unity Thursday!
Enjoy!




{Ippity}
{Ippity}