Wednesdays are GROWING at Unity....

Happy Wednesday! It's Maria Levine here with this week's Growing In Unity gal and a fun announcement regarding the Unity Addict Challenges.

This week our GIU girl is Savannah O'Gwynn! Here is a little something about Savannah:

"My name is Savannah O'Gwynn. I've been in love with crafts ever since I was a kid (my mom paints and draws)...but I didn't start working with stamps and paper until about 2006. I went full time at crafting in August 2009 when I bought my first Unity stamp set. I haven't put them down since--TOTALLY addicted!! I cannot live without my Unity KOTM! I also am an Ippity chick! Love my Unity/Ippity stamps! I enjoy paper piecing--and mixing stamp sets (wooden stamps with KOTM or single sets). I love everything about Unity! EVERYTHING:}

This is my second week for Growing In Unity--I had a blast last time...and I couldn't wait to have another go at it! Love sharing my creations using Unity stamps with you!!! Be sure to stop by the blog--lots to share this week! Love UNITY!"

Now check out this beauty that Savannah made for her GIU week:


Be sure to swing on by Savannah's Blog to check out her fabulous creations this week. Savannah will be giving away a Unity kit at the end of the week from all the comments she receives.

Today also happens to be Unity Addicts Wednesday! Be sure to stop by the Unity Friends forum HERE for some fun NEW details regarding these challenges. I'm so excited that the Unity peeps are on board and thrilled to be the Unity Customer Challenge Hostess!

So "Let's Get Sentimental" this week with Unity. Your challenge is to use any Unity quote or sentiment as the main image on your card. Unity has lots of fabulous quotes so pick your favorite and get stamping. Come HERE in the forum to play along. The deadline to play is next Tuesday night 9pm EST. A random winner will be selected and announced here next Wednesday!

Put your thinking caps on and let us know what challenges you would love to see, you may be our next guest host!

Here is a little something I put together this week:



That's all for now!


Happy Stamping!





{Ippity}{Ippity}