CHA Bound and Cosmo FABULOUS!...

Hello, hello!!!

Jessica here and I'm SO excited to be sharing DT Tuesday with you!  Hope you enjoyed those FABBY Suzi Blu Images yesterday, and I want to send a special thank-you to Tanis-you were an AWESOME Guest DT, girlie!  So glad we still have your awesome stamp art to look forward to!

Today I have some more CHA sneak peeks using the FABULOUS new line of stamps you may have seen last week on the Cosmo Cricket Blog:
That's RIGHT!  UNITY and Cosmo are at it again in a BIG way and let me just tell you, some of my FAVE paper lines to be released w/ these cutie pies very soon!  These stamps? Some of my faves YET!

Here are some samples using:

"Delovely Vintage" by JESSICA:



"Togetherness Icons" by JESSICA:



"Togetherness Icons" by AJ:



"Joy Ride Icons" by JEN E. :



"Mitten Weather" Icons by MAREN:

Is that enough SWEETNESS for ya?   I also have another Sneak Peek of the August KOTM and I'm glad today was the sneak for this because its my FAVORITE image of the kit:



Gorgeous, right?   There is EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR-and it's ONLY Tuesday!  Be sure to join our FACEBOOK fan page if you haven't yet to keep up w/ all the CHA madness and to see who wins the BIG prize when we hit 5,000 followers!

I will see you soon-for now I am packing and getting ready to head to the WINDY CITY!

Hugs!  ~Jessica :)

{Ippity} {Ippity}