DT Tuesday

Morning all! This is Maren and I have some Graphic 45 & Unity to share.
FUN combo, right?
Kicking It
This first layout uses A Proper Gentleman Collection from Graphic 45. Max is a proper gentleman too...so very fitting! :) And yes, that is burlap! :)
I also used two of my go-to Unity stamps for layouts: The Details & Plaid Journal Box. They are both well loved! :)

Slip & Slide
This gorgeous paper is from the Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk Collection. I inked up some of the Happily Ever After July Kit of the Month, My Favorite Things Collection and Beach Days & Sun Rays. :)

I hope that you have a wonderful day filled with sunshine! :)

Be sure to check out Graphic 45 and all their BEAUTIFUL projects this week using their amazing line of papers and Unity Stamps!
Click on the GORGEOUS banner BELOW!



{Ippity}{Ippity}