Design Team Tuesday with Shemaine

Hi there and thanks for stopping by today! It's my day to host a little eye candy on the Unity blog and I am thrilled to be here. Since I've just joined the team I thought I'd share a little about myself:
I live in sunny So Cal with my family right next to LAX. My son is 13 and my daughter is 3. They both just celebrated birthdays in July and Aug.
Yep...they are 10 years and 2 weeks apart. I know, who does that! Well I didn't plan such a big gap between my kids but it just happened that way and lucky for me my son is an amazing big brother and a wonderful help to his mom. Love that boy so much!

I've been scrapbooking for 13 years now and I found Unity blog hopping back in November of 2008. One Hip Hop and I was hooked! Thank goodness for Hip Hop, haven't we all made so many amazing friends celebrating each week and chatting it up in the Unity forum? It's been a blast going to CHA each year and meeting some of you fabulous girls in person too. SO much fun!
When I am not scrapbooking I am cheering for my Los Angeles Dodgers (yea we stink this year)
and spending as much time as I can with my family at the beach and hanging out in LA! We're lucky there is so much to do here.

So that's me...and here's my scrappy eye candy for you today




Supplies: Patterned paper, chipboard, epoxy buttons and border strip are all from the Fresh Print Clothesline. For my stamps I used Circa Journal, Love stamp from love Always and the border stamp from Sweet Loving and Living

I won a huge Little Yellow Bicycle prize pack from the PaperCrafts Gallery Idol contest and I have been determined to use it up. My dear friend Heidi took this photo of my daughter and I. She really captured a sweet moment for me to record. It was easy to incorporate stamps into the design of this layout. I hope you'll be inspired to scrap a layout with your stamps today too!

Thanks again for spending some time with me here today! I hope your Tuesday is full of creativity and joy!

We're chatting today over at the Unity Facebook Page so stop by and say hi at 10:00 am Central time and that will be 8 a.m. Pacific for me.



{Ippity}

{Ippity}