DT TUESDAY with Brookie!

Good Morning!!
It's time for another Design Team Tuesday!
 
Today is MY day.. YAY!
 
Here are a few random facts about me..
JUST FOR FUN!
 
*I used to work @ UNITY
*I have 4 KIDS
*I live on a dairy FARM
*I am working through my personal READING list this summer.
{7 books... done! yay!}
*I love to COOK
*My favorite color is GREEN.
*I create better with DEADLINES
{just made my projects a half hour before this post}
*I almost always only use BLACK ink when stamping
 
those are just a few little things..
if you want to know
ANYTHING ELSE
{... well almost anything}
stop by the
UNITY FACEBOOK PAGE
and post a question for me!
 
Here are a couple projects I wanted to share with you..
very simple... straight forward stamping.. that's my style!
I used the August Kit of the Month for both cards.
 
 


If you want to swing by my blog..
WHATEVA
I will have more projects
and some favorite quotes from my summer reads..

I hope you have a most
FABULOUS TUESDAY!
Go do something that makes you
SMILE.
Call a
FRIEND.
Sip some
COFFEE.
Read a
BOOK.
CREATE SOMETHING!!
-Brooke
 
{Ippity}
{Ippity}