Growing in Unity and Unity Addicts Challenge

Hello Wednesday!! It's Maria Levine here with Growing In Unity and this week's Unity Addicts Challenge.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Tracy. She will be inspiring you all week with some super fabulous projects. Here is a little something about Tracy:

"I have been scrapbooking in one form or the other since high school when it was cool to cut out words from magazines and paste them with your pictures in albums. Although I am slowly trying to convert those albums, most of my albums are now filled with my family and I went from magazine clippings to stamps and embellishments. I started making hand made cards a few years back and really took off with it when I discovered Unity in October 2008. A friend had me check out a Hip Hop Thursday and I was hooked!

I live in Western Massachusetts with my wonderful husband and 2 amazing kiddos, a 10 year old daughter and 8 year old son. I also have had the privilege of helping my husband raise my 23 year old step daughter. I hold a degree in Criminal Psychology. but at this time in my life I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to be home with my kids and for my husband. I will eventually go back to work and am looking into teaching. Until that time, taking care of my home and family, my children's schedules, volunteering at the school and stamping & scrapbooking keep me very busy."

Here is a beauty from Tracy which is also this week's Unity Addicts Challenge:


Be sure to stop by Tracy's blog all week for lots of inspiration! At the end of the week Tracey will pick a random winner from all her comments to win a Unity prize!

Thanks to all who played along last week with our" stamp on anything but paper" challenge. The winner will be annouced in the forum. Now it's time for a new challenge, this week's Unity Addicts Challenge is Black and White with a POP of color. Our challenge guest this week is Anne. Thanks Anne for a fun challenge this week.

Check out what Anne made for this challenge:


That pink butterfly does pop off the card. Love what you did Anne!

Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenges Forum to play along this week. There is a chance at an awesome Unity Kit for one random player!

If you have a challenge idea we want to hear it, come by this thread to let us know. Maybe you will be the next Unity Addict Challenge Guest!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till next week!



{Ippity}{Ippity}