Growing in Unity Wednesday and Unity Addicts Challenge

It's Maria here with Growing In Unity and this week's Unity Addicts Challenge.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Toni. She will be inspiring you all week long with some amazing projects. Here is a little something about Toni:


"I am a married mom to four, ages 22, 19, 17, and 15. I am also grandmother to one absolutely gorgeous, smart, and perfect 2 1/2 year old boy who is the light of my life!

I have always loved crafty things. I searched for stamping, buying some stamps at a grocery/department store. The resulting card was horrid. I've come a long way, thank goodness. I found Unity through Splitcoast and my life hasn't been the same . I won 100 stamps right after discovering Unity. Instant love! It's just my style. I have been receiving the Kit of the Month since February of last year. Love it! I don't know what I did before Unity."

Here is a stunning creation from Toni:

Be sure to stop by Toni's blog all week for lots of inspiration! At the end of the week Toni will pick a random winner from all her comments to win a Unity prize!

This week's Unity Addicts Challenge is to NOT stamp on paper! That's right you will use your Unity (or Ippity) stamps but don't do put it to paper! Stamp on anything thing else you can think of: Canvas, plastic, wood, fabric etc. Our challenge guest this week is Angie! Thanks Angie for a super cool challenge.

Come join us in the Challenge forum to play along.

Check out what Angie made for this challenge:

Isn't that a beauty? I'm ready to pull out my canvas and get crackin. Here's a tip if you don't have canvas but want to try go to your local hardware store! That's right, that is where Angie told me to go. She picked up a cotton canvas drop cloth which is the canvas she used in this creation.

Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenges Forum to play along this week. There is a chance at an awesome Unity Kit for one random player! And if you have a challenge idea we want to hear it, come by this thread to let us know. Maybe you will be the next Unity Addict Challenge Guest!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Till next week!



{Ippity}{Ippity}