Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

Ahhhh, it's so nice to be home, in my own bed (though that hotel bed was the best one ever!).

So, went to Chicago for CHA....but I really just went to see my friends!

I don't even know if I looked at a single crafting thing, lol....didn't see any new paper or ribbon or tools....I just went to hang with these people (and a WHOLE bunch more that I didn't take pics of, I am SO bad at taking pics, sorry):

2 of my best friends in the world!

Ok, Andrea and I totally fell in love (and she brought me chocolate!)

Yes, I cried when I left BOTH of these girls...my heart misses them

yes, that is Heather, Lisa and Tanis...Unity artist geniuses and sweetest chicks ever:

Lisa's lovely husband Adam, hehe:

FUN (and sweethearts but don't tell them I told you!) guys!!

being SILLY

that's a lot of beauty for one pic:
(Eva, Ang, Michelle, Eryn, Kelly, Kathy)

relaxin':

Soooooo....forgive me for not having pictures of new paper and inks and tools...I really didn't look at any of them, ha! I just hung out with my FRIENDS and soaked up every second with them I could...after all Unity is all about friendship and memories, always has been, always will be!

Have a great Sunday everyone! And I promise next week I will show you some gallery goodness and maybe I'll get a chance to SHOP this week! I really could use the therapy ;)

~ Jimmi

{Ippity}{Ippity}