New Guest Designer, NEW KOM!

Happy Monday!!

AJ here to introduce to you our NEWEST GUEST DESIGNER!!

*and* 

to share a bit about her!!


Stephanie Muzzulin


We are so very lucky to have her with us for the next TWO months!!

here is a bit about her-



I am a SAHM of two beautiful children Mackenzie 7 and Codey James 5 married to my wonderful husband of 10 years.  We live in a small town in northwest Connecticut we love  to do all the fun outdoor stuff.
 
I got started in paper crafting a few years ago when I did some baby shower invites for a friend and I was pretty much hooked after that. I got the courage to submit some cards for a couple Paper Crafts contests and won and that gave a little more confidence to submit more cards and start my own blog and I am so happy to be able to share my work with other people and more than anything I have met some fabulous ladies while doing it. What inspires me most is seeing everyone Else's amazing creations whether it's online or in crafting magazines.I really don't have a style I like to try new and different things, somedays I like to be CAS and others I love to add layers but my favorite technique is paper piecing.
 
THANKS Stephanie!  Here is her first project using the August KOM-

Make sure to stop by her blog and check out all of her fabulous creations!!!


Also- 

here is the NEWEST KOM-


have a most FABULOUS day!!!

AJ