Jimmi's Favorite Things Sunday!

Hello my friends!
I hope you are having a relaxing weekend doing what YOU want to do :)

OK, I have a confession, BIG time...hubbie and I were watching that awful show Hoarders...and he kind of freaked out and made me throw out all of the magazines in my room...except any paper crafting related ones of course...and the few People Style Watch's I hid in a drawer, LOL.
I am not that bad but I did have a few stacks a couple feet high on my side of the bed of magazines, I just LOVE them and can't bear to part with them.
CONFESSION over!
I feel better!
:D
Still love me?

OK, how about some gorgeous cards and a few other fun things?

This week....
JenMarie made this gorgeous card with a Suzi Blu stamp:
{ippity} chick Lisa made this gorgeousness:
Unity DT member Christi made this card that I adore:
Lynn (briarthyme) made this beautiful card:


Piali made this cute holiday card:
Melyane made this perfect Fall card:

Let's talk about nail polish...the color I love right now for September...you know between Summer and Fall? Pamplona Purple by OPI and thats what I am sporting today.
I also bought these 2 Essie colors yesterday to try out in the next month or so, they are SO funky and cool!
Merino Cool:and Sew Psyched:
How about some fun paper? I'm using Crate Paper Restoration line right now and loving it, it's SO pretty!I also have the Snow Day collection that I about to break into and play with!
OK, I have to run...for being a good girl and throwing out all of those magazines Mike is taking me to Michaels so I can get some more of the storage cubes I use for my stamping room!
They are 50% off so if you've ever wanted to get them, NOW is the time :)
Have a GREAT day!

JIMMI


{Ippity}{Ippity}