Growing in Unity and Unity Addicts Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! It’s Maria Levine with your Growing in Unity and Unity Addicts Challenge!

This week Jennie is Growing in Unity , here is a little something about her:

"My name is Jennine Chambers. I have been married for 3 years to my husband Aaron but we are celebrating our togetherness this month... 9 years. We live in Springfield Il, the good ol' state capital. I was born and raised in Chicago on the South Side. I am a die hard White Sox fan and yes I love the Bears and the Hawks... not so much when it comes to the Cubs. I am the 3rd child of five; all within 5 years of each other. I have two older sisters and twin younger brothers.

I moved from Chicago to Springfield 7 years ago. With the move came the long awaited return to education, my true passion. I went back to school for my masters degree in Special Education. I have been working in the field as a resource teacher for 6 years. I am currently at a Charter School. We were the only unionized charter school until recently. I served as our local union president for 3 years. I am very proud of my accomplishments with the union. We have implemented an innovative and progressive evaluation system along with a contract that has a performance based incentive built into it. I teach kids from Kindergarten to 8th grade. The kids make everyday (well most everyday) great!

I first started stamping 5 years ago via another teacher. It didn't take much to get me sucked in. I was a demonstrator for a few years until I discovered Unity. Two summers ago while reading a card magazine there was unity. I have been addicted ever since. That summer they had Garage Sale Wednesdays.... let's just say I that I stocked up every chance I got.

When Ippity started I really wanted to be part of something great from the very start. I have been an Ippity Chick from the get go.

I absolutely love to stamp and create. I have taken my stamps from the typical card to creating art with canvas. It is a great honor to host Growing in Unity this week and I hope I am able to share some of the inspiration that I receive from the Unity gals everyday!"

Here is a little something Jennie made which also fits this week's addicts challenge!



Next up is the Unity Addicts Challenge. The winner from last week's challenge will be announced today in the Challenge forum! Be sure to swing on by there later this morning. This week our challenge guest is Emily and for our challenge this week we are stamping on felt!

Check out this fun card Emily made for the challenge:




Grab your Unity or Ippity stamps and get going! Be sure to swing on by the Unity Challenge Forum over at SCS for all the details and to post your card. This week's fabulous prize is the Unity Kit Time for Travel for one lucky participate.

That's all for now!

Till next week....


{Ippity}{Ippity}