Growing In Unity and Unity Addicts Challenge

It's Maria here with your Growing In Unity gal and this week's Unity Addicts Challenge.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Angie. She will be inspiring you all week with fabulous projects using Unity/Ippity stamps. First let's start with a little something about Angie:

This is Angie:

"I am a stay at home mom of 2 wonderful kids and a very wonderful and inspiring hubby of 23 years. He gave me some great ideas for my projects this week.. gotta love that! I am also Guest Designing for Ippity Stamps, a sister company of Unity Stamp Company and if you want to be a chick or want to buy Ippity please visit the Ippity Blog for more details.

Well I have some great ideas for you ,and I am so excited to be doing Growing in Unity .. I have alot of fun projects to share with you all this week. I will be sharing some of the Wonderful stamps that Unity and Ippity have.. I am a total addict as most of you already know. I love to make cards and layouts but for my Growing in Unity I love to show you what other items you can stamp on .. It is alot of fun showing off all the fabulous images and make something out of the box. So please join me this week over at my blog for some fun eye candy. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity to show you my craft. I love Unity and all it stands for!! To Unite crafters and give them the opportunity to SHINE!!"

This week Angie is not only our GIU girlie but also our Unity Addicts Challenge host! Our Unity Addicts Challenge is to make/decorate a gift bag or wrapping paper.


Check out what Angie came up with:


Be sure to swing by Angie every day this week for lots of inspiration! I know she will have some amazing creations to share with you. At the end of the week Angie will pick a random winner from all her wonderful comments and that person will win a fabulous Unity prize!

Thanks to all who played along with last week's Unity Addicts Challenge. The winner and new challenge will be announced this morning in the forum.

If you have a challenge idea we want to hear it, come by this thread to let us know. Maybe you will be the next Unity Addict Challenge Guest!!

Thanks for stopping by!



Till next week!




{Ippity}{Ippity}