Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Maria here with this week's Growing in Unity gal.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Marilyn. She will be inspiring you all week with fabulous projects using Unity stamps.

Here is a little something about Marilyn:

"A little about me. I've been married to Butch for 33 years and we have a 27 year old son, Bryan. He graduated from Tarleton State University in December and started grad school this past week. I work at our LSS a couple days a month--I usually end up paying her to work!! I've been scrapbooking for 5 years and have been making cards for about a year and a half. I discovered Unity in 2009 and just fell in LOVE. The thing that sets Unity apart from all other companies is the people. The stamps are fantastic, but the people and the hip-hops, sales, interaction with customers--all of these things and more are what sets them apart. LOVE my UNITY!"

Here is one of Marilyn's wonderful creations:


Be sure to swing by Marilyn's blog every day this week for wonderful inspiration! I know she will have some amazing creations to share with you. At the end of the week Marilyn will pick a random winner from all her wonderful comments and that person will win a fabulous Unity prize!


Thanks for stopping by!




Till next week!





{Ippity}{Ippity}