Embrace Spring....

Good morning! 
Christi here with you today.
It's been a long winter for a lot of you and I thought it might be fun to focus a bit on the Springtime that is coming (I promise you...it really is coming!)

I love using umbrella or wellie images for Springtime and Unity has some amazingly cute ones.

First up, is this darling little Itty Bitty, Rain or Shine. How can any stamp that only costs $5.99 be a bad thing...and this one actually has 2 stamps in it!?! LOVE that!
I created a VERY simple little card that would be awesome to send to that special guy in your life...


Rain or Shine Itty Bitty...$5.99
************

Next is one of our NEW Webster's Pages co-brand stamps. I created the card using the layout from this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I just LOVE those polka-dotted wellies!!



Springtime...$19.00
*********

And here are a few more of Unity's gorgeous umbrella/wellie stamps...
Hodge Podge of Happiness (see lower right umbrella image)....$20.00 (on sale while quantities last)
***********

Rain & Flowers... $19.00
**********

Rainy Days & Happy Play... $25.00
*********

I hope that this gets you in the mood for Spring and that some Spring-like weather is headed your way soon!!

Think SPRING!!!



{Ippity} {Ippity}