Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Maria here with this week's Growing in Unity gal.

This week's Growing in Unity gal is Angela. She will be inspiring you all week with fabulous projects using Unity stamps. Be sure to swing by her blog each day to check out what she is up to and leave her some Unity Love!



This is Angela:
Here is a little something about Angela:

"I live in northern British Columbia, and have been stamping for seventeen years - half my life! I was a missionary kid living in Papua New Guinea, and someone sent us a letter that had a heat embossed image at the bottom. I remember thinking, "I have no idea what that is, but when I get back to Canada, I am going to find out what it's called and learn how to do it!" The rest is history!


I've been scrapbooking for five years, and I'm also a graphic artist, web designer, and watercolour painter. Art is a huge part of my life, and I make art daily alongside working for my husband's company (icky bookkeeping), homeschooling my two daughters (ages 8 & 6) and keeping my 4 year old son out of mischief.

I love using Unity stamps because the quality is so amazing, and the style is so unique and fun. I especially love the Iron Orchid Designs stamps, since I love vintage and shabby chic style for layouts and cards. I also love creating altered items, like art canvases and home decor pieces.

My scrapbooking blog is called Scraps From My Table and is located at http://www.scrapsfrommytable.com. "


Check out these amazing creations from Angela, a fabulous altered canvas and a baby girl scrapbook page:





Be sure to swing by Angela's blog every day this week for lots of inspiration! I know she will have some amazing creations to share with you. At the end of the week Angela will pick a random winner from all her wonderful comments and that person will win a fabulous Unity prize!


Thanks for stopping by!


Till next week!





{Ippity}{Ippity}