Jimmi's Favorite Things Super Bowl Sunday!

HAPPY SUPER Sunday!
I definitely woke up today with a smile on my face!

I love football so much that the Super Bowl is the 1st thing I thought of, HA!

and then I got sad when I remembered that football is over....darn!
But baseball starts SOON..so I have that to look forward to!

Then I rushed to the store to get the meat for these:

Drip Beef sandwiches...one of my sweeties favorite meals ever!
(pic from PW's site)

I'll also be making these Potato Nachos:


and some of my FAVORITE sausage dip, no pic but this is the recipe:
1 roll of Jimmy Dean Hot sausage, cooked and crumbled
2 8oz packs of lite cream cheese (i just like the lite better)
1 can of Rotel.
cook the sausage and drain it
add the cream cheese and Rotel and cook until bubbly
and yummy...
then eat it until you are sick ;)
I dip tortilla chips in it.
Enjoy!

Oh I'm making some red velvet cupcakes, too, just for fun :)

Those are my Super Bowl plans, just for me and my honey
It's going to be FUN!

Now for some of the pretty, pretty Unity goodness you came for:

angb

briarthyme

chickadee3357

craftycaro

e.noll

lorettal

NoraAnne

karamel

deborahmegan


HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
JIMMI



{Ippity} {Ippity}