Butterfly Blog Linky Party

....each day, when we wake -  are we asked to paint the sky blue? do we need to coax the sun to rise or flowers to bloom? need we teach birds to sing, or children to laugh, or lovers to kiss? NOPE -we THINK the world imperfect, it surrounds us each day with its perfections. we are asked only to appreciate them. the creator does not ask that we CREATE a perfect world; we are simply asked to CELEBRATE it.  
~robert brault 
{...and i do love a simple celebration! - HAPPY SUNDAY!}

Beautiful Eva Dobilas is having a Butterfly Party.
YOU all know how much Unity LOVES BUTTERFLIES.
i broke out all my painting last night to try to put something fabulous together.
no go. 
my closet kept whispering my name.
it needed more attention than my paining, take my word for it.
SO
i know it will surprise you but I did not get a project complete. 

HOWEVER
there are a bunch of talented ladies that DID and you will want to take a peek!

THERE are prizes to win and Beautiful Butterfly projects to see.
CLICK on the Banner below to visit Eva's Blog and see all the excitement!






{Ippity} {Ippity}