Design Team Tuesday with ME {Jimmi}

Happy Tuesday everyone!
I'm taking over the Unity blog to chat a little
and show you something I made for a friend
using some fun Unity Stamps!

Let me 1st say something non-stampy...
I don't know about you but I can't stop
watching the news and the tragedy in Japan...
I really felt silly even stamping something, like it is
so small
and so trivial
in comparison to what is going on in this world of OURS.

So I watched the news, and cried
and watched a little more and cried...
oh how can you not cry when you hear the stories
and see the sights?

And so I prayed for them,
I made a donation to the American Red Cross.
Did you know you can just text REDCROSS to 90999
and a $10 donation will be added to your cell phone bill?
pretty cool!
it's not much but it's what I can do today.

So then I stamped, because
I have no doubt that
all of the people
affected by this devastation wish they had their NORMAL,
everyday lives back and I can't take my NORMAL
everyday life for granted.

So I won't!
Sorry to be a little bit of a downer this morning
but this is the world we all live in
TOGETHER.
it's a wonderful and always amazing one, too.

So I decided to make a little gift
for a co-worker
for no reason,
just because.

I hope she likes it!
It is made of chipboard and has a little stand
on the back so she can put it on her desk.

I asked on Facebook last night what I should make for today
One of my friends said "something blue"
and another said something with the Jillibean Stamps

Well, I added blue :)
and I used Jillibean Soup paper...that sort of counts, lol!

I did want you to see that you don't have to have
matching company papers and stamps!
Here I used Jillibean Soup paper and fun cut-outs
and Samantha Walker stamps!

They all go perfectly together, one, BIG,
happy family!
This is the pretty stamp I used:
BE YOU

It's SO ME :)
I just adore this Itty Bitty!

Now it would be SO wonderful if you would visit
our Growing in Unity girl for this week:
Maria!

I am 100% positive that she has something
FABULOUS to share with you today!

It's also the 15th, so that means a NEW
Unity CHALLENGE!
check it out!

I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!!!
JIMMI



{Ippity} {Ippity}