Introducing........

Happy Monday Morning to you all!  It's Eva here today.  Are you surprised to see me on the Unity blog??  Well, I am too, but no, I promise am not at the wrong place, in fact at the right place at the right time...

I am here to ANNOUNCE a FABULOUS news!  

Our wonderful Ippity Guest Designer 


ANGIE BLOM

is now our FULL TIME DESIGNER!!!

We all love her as a person, as a designer, her heart is in Unity/Ippity, so it was PERFECT to have her on the team full time.

Angie, we are so SUPER HAPPY to have you with us.  You inspire me and I can't wait to see your future creations!  So happy to be the one to share this awesome news!!

This month Unity doesn't have a Guest Designer so our Ippity team is going to fill in the Monday's.  So the next few weeks on Monday's you will see our little team showing off some pretty Unity creations.

And since we just announced Angie, we are starting with her appropriately!  She is taking an online class called She Art taught by Christy Tomlinson and she created this canvas based on that class using Unity stamps.  Take a look at this serious BEAUTY!!  I love how Angie created this canvas for this special day, her dream coming true to be on the team (at least that is my interpretation)


Angie has a lot more of these beautiful canvases on her blog, so head on over and congratulate her on her happy news.

Well, that is it for today.  Have a FABULOUS day!


{Ippity} {Ippity}